Nov. 1938 Yoshio Misashi founded a machining plant in Ohta-ku, Tokyo
May 1950 The plant was incorporated to become Misashi Ltd. (capital: 1M yen)
May 1961 The capital value increased to 5.6 M yen.
Feb. 1975 Hiroshima Plant was established in Saijo-cho, Higashi Hiroshima City.
Oct. 1988 Additional land directly east of Hiroshima Plant was acquired.
May 1989 Company head office and main factory moved to Yokohama City.
April 1990 Additional land directly south of Hiroshima Plant was acquired and the 3rd plant was constructed.
May 1990 The capital value increased to 14.6 M yen.
Sep 1993 The capital value increased to 18 M yen.
Contact Person Yasuhiro Misashi / E-mail info[at]misashi.co.jp