Competition in various sectors, including the aerospace industry, is growing due to the increasing pace of globalization and technological advancements. As such, Misashi Co., Ltd. needs to continue improving our technological capabilities, in order to produce even higher quality precision parts for these sectors. Since our founding, our company has been expanding our business through our technological expertise, perseverance, and maintaining a high level of craftsmanship. We aim to continue being at the cutting edge of the machine parts industry.
Global Vision For Future Business
Misashi Ltd takes great care of your products, whether small or large scale.
Nov. 1938 Yoshio Misashi founded a machining plant in Ohta-ku, Tokyo
May 1950 The plant was incorporated to become Misashi Ltd. (capital: 1M yen)
May 1961 The capital value increased to 5.6 M yen.
Feb. 1975 Hiroshima Plant was established in Saijo-cho, Higashi Hiroshima City.
Oct. 1988 Additional land directly east of Hiroshima Plant was acquired.
May 1989 Company head office and main factory moved to Yokohama City.
April 1990 Additional land directly south of Hiroshima Plant was acquired and the 3rd plant was constructed.
May 1990 The capital value increased to 14.6 M yen.
Sep 1993 The capital value increased to 18 M yen.
●Jet engine part processing and jig manufacturing
1. Machining and hand finishing of jet engine parts including: casings, discs, cylinders, compressor discs, and turbine discs.
2. Manufacturing of jigs used in jet engine part machining, such as jigs for lathe turning, milling, drilling, grinding, measuring and welding.
●Low/high pressure and ultra-low temperature compressor parts
We process reciprocating compressor parts including:pistons, connecting rods, check / suction / discharge / flow control / oil pressure control / clearance valves, and rod sealing cases.
●High pressure controller valves (for thermal power stations)
1. Machining and assembly of automatic control system parts (pneumatic/electric control drives and positioner parts) including: drive boxes and pilot valves
2. Machining of feed-water regulator parts for steam boilers, and heavy crude oil regulator/startup value parts. Such as:valve bodies, cages, stem discs, piston actuators and housings
●Marine auxiliary turbine engine parts
1. Machining of parts for steam turbines including:casings, cylinders, disc rotors, shut-off valve related parts, impellers and nozzles
1. Machining of parts for pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders
We ensure that the greatest care and attention are given to each product in all our plants.
Head Office Yokohama (main) Plant
Hiroshima Plant 1 Generic parts processing
Hiroshima Plant 2 Jet engine/generic parts processing with NC and MC
Hiroshima Plant 3 Assembly
Plant 2 Aircraft engine parts
|Manufactuerer, Model Name||Use||Number of units|
|ACCRETECH, PA1000A,CONTURA G2
Mitutoyo STORATO-Apex 162012
|HASS ST-30/SL40/ ST20
DMG MORI,SL-25/SL-6/ SL-7/ SL35/
Mazak, INTEGREX60 C1500
Makino Milling Machine,MC108HA
DMG MORI, MV-45/MV-80
Makino Milling Machine Co.Ltd,
|O-M Ltd, VTO-16
MAZAK MEGA TURN 1600
Dainichi Kinzoku Kogyo, 65X150/DHK
DMG MORI,6 shaku type (1818mm)
KURAKI, 10 shaku type (3030mm)
Takizawa Machine Tool, TL-560
|Niigata Iron Works, 6UM||Composite milling machine||1|
|Makino Turret Type
HOWA STRONG Mill 2R
|Vertical milling machine||2|
|DMG MORI,YR3-115 Tejin,DMB (small sized)||Radial drilling machine||3|
|Mitsumasa, 600 Rotary||Surface grinding||2|
|Low temp. treatment tank (-200℃)||Low temp. treatment||1|
|Sampoh, Blasting machine L-100||Blasting||1|
|1~1000 kg/cm2||Oil and water pressure testing||2|
|1~500 kg/cm2||Airtightness testing||2|
|Arc welding machine||Welding||2|